What is included in our installation:
- Remove and disconnect existing hot water cylinder and cap off water supplies
- Remove materials / all rubbish from site and recycle old hot water cylinder pipework and valves
- Provide and install Rheem Stellar 850330N0Z
- Provide gas supply pipework to and from natural gas meter and/or LPG bottles (5m gas supply pipework – 10m hot and cold water supply)
- Provide and install regulator and auto swap over device with condensate drain kit
- Additional cost for all associated electrical works
Please call Cylinder Direct to confirm pricing.
Estimated price to be confirmed by a free no obligation site visit from a Cylinder Direct registered plumber/gas fitter.
And/or call one of our friendly team and we can ensure your installation is priced correctly.
Note: we do not use contractors. All of our team are New Zealand trained and qualified, and employed by us.
What is Outdoor gas storage?
If the water in your hot water cylinder is heated by gas, you have the option of locating your hot water cylinder either inside or outside the house.
Having your hot water cylinder outside the house is completely safe and frees up room inside the house. It’s also a great way to use natural gas without the need to run a flue in the house from the cylinder. Having your hot water cylinder outside is also a good idea to prevent any damage from water leaks that might occur with old valves.
If you’ve been considering relocating your hot water cylinder from inside to outside, give us a call and we can talk to you about the process and benefits of outdoor gas storage.Book A Job